Downloadable version for individual users
A free downloadable version for individual users is available from the link below.
Back to main page
Non-individual users should contact the publisher of PaceXL for a site licence.
For the individual user version, click here: Download
- Before beginning the download, please read the following information and follow the instructions given:
- - The downloadable file is a zip file.
- - Before beginning the download, create a folder called PaceXL2 in the C: drive, or other drive of your choice.
- - From the download link, save the file to that folder.
- - Once downloaded, find the zip file in that folder, and extract all files to that folder.
- - Once extracted, read the Readme file which gives various options for how to run the software.
- - The PaceXL Help system might not activate in more recent versions of Excel or Windows. If a message appears when using Excel and PaceXL, follow the links and instructions to download a patch that should activate Help.
Copyright © 2003 - 2011 Cicada Bay Pty Ltd Copyright-Disclaimer-Privacy